Last weekend was once again Ludum Dare, and in 48 hours I made Spacecat Marines.
In Spacecat Marines you go from world to world in your ship, the Bigglesworth. You have a crew of spacecats with their own unique appearances and equipement, which accompany you on missions. During those you have to defend power-cores in fps/td-hybrid. They also get more experience and level up in rank.
- Your unique team of Spacecat Marines
- Neat Soundtrack
- Spacecat Marines. With guns.
- Non-linear progression – chose which mission to do next
- 12 missions with different challenges
- A ship to connect you between worlds
I also made a timelapse, showing me working furiously: