I wrote some useful tutorials for GameDevTuts+, feel free to check them out!
Here are some updates on what’s going on:
- I finally moved this site over to wordpress. Still getting used to the different features, but it’s looking good so far.
- I updated the games-page, and it now lists all 31 games I’ve made. It’s like I’m a game-making machine :P
- Not sure how I’ll proceed with my Ouya-game Strike Craft Copperhead. What little I have shown of it has gotten a very positive response, so it appears useful to continue it.
- Since the Berlin-Ouya-Jam (for which I made the aforementioned copperhead) ended only days before, I couldn’t take part in Ludum Dare 28 in December 2013, for the first time ever. Until then I participated 7 consecutive times (each time scoring the highest coolness-rating :D ).
- From January to September 2013 I was part of the Plagiarism Detection System Test 2013 under prof. Debora Weber-Wulff, for which I wrote a wide variety of articles/test-cases. We tested plagiarism-detection-software (the largest enterprise of this kind), so see how well it could manage to detect plagiariasm in writing. The results are quite interesting.
- I’ll be at the Global Game Jam 2014 at the end of January, at the Wooga-Offices. Come say hi!
Recently I took part in the Berlin-Ouya-Jam. The goal was to make an Ouya-based game in 3 weeks, and it was quite fun.
I made Copperhead, a twin-stick-roguelike.
The game isn’t publicly available yet. Until then here is a video of me playing & presenting it