This Ludum Dare the theme was “Minimalism.” Finally, something feasible. Within the 48 hours I made the minimalistic and artsy Balls Balls Balls for it. And it’s fun :D
In Balls Balls Balls you play Neon-Shockwave-Golf by creating tiny shockwaves. Levels start simple, but ramps up in difficulty and complexity.
- 30 unique and brain-bending level
- Beautifully minimalistic artstyle
- Minimalistic yet deep gameplay, exploring all permutations of the present rules
- Automatic Saving, so you can return at any time to continue
- Organ-based soundtrack. Fuck yeah Organs.
- Highscore-Tracking, so you can see who is absurdly better than you
- Seriously, What more could you want
I also made a timelapse, as usual. See 48 hours of work concentrated into 2 ultra-efficient minutes:
Results are also quite positive. Remember, these are out of 2346 games in total.
167th overall is quite good, as is the 133rd rank in fun.
Best part: Reviews :D