Last weekend was once again the Ludum-Dare-competition, during which I made this game in just under 2 days.
You are a Sphere, taken prisoner by the evil Cuboids. Try to escape. Avoid enemies. Avoid being seen. Be sneaky. Be stealthy. Escape!
- Asthetically interesting environment
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Physics-based controls
- A heartwrenching story about friendship and escape!
- Highscore-system, so you keep coming back to kick more ass
- Geometry-based adversaries and allies
- Completely unrealistic glowing spheres.
- The largest amount of story I ever put in a game
Also, I got a review. Which is always nice :-).